Apple rejected my app for including Stripe.io when not configured in Thunkable

How do I remove Stripe.io from Thunkable? I did not configure any of those settings and Apple rejected my app for the following reason:

Specifically, we noticed that your app uses Stripe.io, but we couldn’t find what the payment method is used for. Could you please elaborate on this?

Hi @calvarybroadcasting,

Really sorry for the hassle with this - we’re working on a fix for this and should have an update available in the coming days.

Thanks!
Domhnall

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time or patience to wait an indefinite amount of time. I guess I will have no choice but to close my Thunkable account and move to someone else. I at least appreciate your honesty that this won’t be a quick fix.

Jonathan

Hey there!

Sorry for the issue you are facing. I am taking over the issue now and will keep you posted on this. The best estimate for a fix is Monday July 22, end of the day.

Best,
Wei

1 Like

Hi Jonathan,

Apologies if I’ve used a colloquialism, but typically

means in a few or a handful of days. I would class this as a “quick fix” and the extra days breathing space gives you time to prepare store listings, device art and maybe even put together a promo video for your app.

Best of luck with your project!

1 Like

I believe we fixed the issue. Can you rebuild your app and publish again?

Best,
Wei

Yes, that appears to have resolved the issue. Thank you

1 Like