Android app link doesn't open

I download the android app and everything goes right but when I try to open it in the cellphone the link doesn’t open and I don’t know why, because the ios link works just fine. why the android one doesn’t open?

Have you checked the documentation?

From docs

Troubleshooting

Common issues

You receive an email from the hard-working beaver saying that this app will not build

• You uploaded an icon that has the same name as an existing asset that you have uploaded

• Your app icon is not an image file

• Your app icon contains transparent pixels. Apple does not allow you to have any icons with any transparent colors

• We are having trouble with our build servers. Please try again in 30 minutes or chat with us if you are still having problems

• App (Bundle) ID. Your App (Bundle) ID is a series of short strings of text that are separated by periods, such as com.thunkable.creator.app . These string of text must i) be lowercase, ii) begin with a letter.

• Examples of App (Bundle) IDs that can cause errors: com.thunkable.creator.1app, Com.Thunkable.Creator.APP
  • Asset names. We recommend that asset names only contain Roman alphabet characters with no accents, and numbers.

• Examples of asset names that could cause errors: image(1).jpg, imãge.jpg

• Examples of asset names that won’t cause errors: image1.jpg, image.jpg

You cannot install your app and get the message "Cannot connect to storage.googleapis.com"

• You have a special character like “&” in your App Name

When you install your app on Android, you see the message "There was a problem parsing the Package"

• This is caused by your package name, also known in your project as your App (Bundle) ID. Your App (Bundle) ID is a series of short strings of text that are separated by periods, such as com.thunkable.creator.app . These string of text must i) be lowercase, ii) begin with a letter.

• Examples of App (Bundle) IDs that can cause errors: com.thunkable.creator.1app, Com.Thunkable.Creator.APP

Download App troubleshooting

1 Like

yup, but nothing worked. I still can’t open it on the android cellphone.

1 Like

How is it not opening? Did it crash or just close application when opening?

1 Like

when I click it says “it is not possible to open the file ”

Can it be installed? Can you also make a screenshot to show what exactly is the error?

How do I install it? and I could but it is in portuguese I dont think you would understand it, but it is exactly what I said, when I click on the link it only shows “it is not possible to open the file ” on the bottom of the screen and nothing more.

Please look at the documentation.
How to install apk

1 Like

oh, I did this but doesn’t work, I thought it was something different :smile: