Airtable data update problem

Hello All,

I have resumed started working on a Thunkable App I had made, after around 2 years. Earlier, the blocks as attached,

used to work perfectly fine, however, they are not working now, possibly because of Airtable API key changes. Request some one top help me identify the mistake.

Thank You

Hello @shirohin6
The “Set Cell” Airtable block you have is connected to Airtable via API key at the moment.
This means that it needs to be replaced with the Data Sources blocks

Hi @ioannis,

Thank You for the help. I was able to get value updated in Airtable using Data Sources block. However, if I am using multiple tables, every table is linked to respective login ID and data needs to be updated in the table linked to the concerned login ID, then this approach of hard coding might not work. Can you suggest an approach to solve above problem.

Regards
Shivam

Attaching the below sample Blocks which I tried to solve my aforesaid problem, but guess its not working.

hey where u have airtable replace it with the data source

Thank You @kizzy. However, data source also will link to a specific base in Airtable. In my case, there are many bases in the Airtbale and each base is linked to a specific base, hence based on login, respective base should be linked. Not sure if data source can do that.

The Airtable Datasource blocks are not connect with the Airtable API. You will need to connect to the Airtable Datasource in order to use that set block. You can keep your API calls while also connecting to the Airtable data source. They are independent of each other.

Alternatively, you can use the Airtable API to make the set calls through the API.