Account is not upgraded in India

I am from India. My account is not getting upgraded. Entering credit card details as soon as OK, OTP not generated and returned, SMS from bank (Dear Cardholder, An inquiry was made by Thunkable to check the validity of your SBI card. XX8497. We want to inform you that it has been successfully validated.) But my account is not getting upgraded

Hi @desichhore3o7, can you offer us a little bit more detail on what you mean by account not updating? It is difficult to help troubleshoot unless we have a good context of what is happening.

I am from India. My account is not getting upgraded. Entering credit card details as soon as OK, OTP not generated and returned, SMS from bank (Dear Cardholder, An inquiry was made by Thunkable to check the validity of your SBI card. XX8497. We want to inform you that it has been successfully validated.) But my account is not getting upgraded

For issues like this, I will need to refer you to billing@thunkable.com. I am unable to assist with most account and payment related questions.

Please send them an email and I will also let them know to expect a communication from you! Sorry for any issues you’re experiencing at the moment, they will be helpful in resolving these billing related issues.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.