A partnership model for increasing extra revenue with your apps

-Please let me know, if there’s any problem about this post-

Hello.
I am Choi Suin, a manager of Huvle View.

I am writing to suggest a partnership model that will help you increase your revenue with apps you are running.

We distribute content through a “mobile web browser” service called “Huvle” (http://www.huvleview.com/?lang=en#firstPage) and provide “Huvle View Notification bar” service
which do not disrupt the In-App area of our partnered applications.
Those services can secure stable users and create additional revenue by maintaining your in-app revenues that are currently linked in your application.

Our Huvle View service is not forced and users can turn on / off at any time so there is no users’ complain.
In addition, since it does not provide advertisements in the Huvle View’s Notification bar service, the bounce rate of users is low.
Customizing features that can change notification menus based on users’ usage patterns, dispositions and hobbies improve app convenience and usage.

If you are interested in our service, just contact to csi4092@huvle.com or Skype ID(csi4092)
We will explain about our service in detail and send you an our service introduction as well.

Thank you

Choi Suin