Why duplicate blocks?

Is this a bug or it’s supossed to be like this?

3 Likes

I noticed this same behavior on the Screen and Label components as well.

Thanks!
BillG

Thanks for the feedback – this looks like a duplicate. We’ll try to update this soon.

4 Likes

@albert,

So, does that make this a duplicate of a duplicate? :wink: Sorry, bad joke.

Thanks!
BillG

1 Like

Hi @albert

Just noticed duplicate “create list with” blocks in the Lists category.

Thanks!
BillG

1 Like

Hi @albert

A few more duplicates: Image, Map, TextInput, VerticalArrangement, and WebView categories.

Thanks!
BillG

1 Like

This is fixed, thanks for helping us find bugs!

4 Likes

I’m still seeing the duplicates for the components. BTW, it might be helpful to put the build number somewhere on the webpage so we can be more aware of when website revisions are promoted during the Beta phase.

@KaneoheKid could you please post a screenshot? Thanks!

1 Like

I am seeing the same blocks duplicated as others have reported, map, textInput, label, image, and arrangements. Attached are several examples for a project I started last week. Browser is Firefox 53.0.3 on a Mac. HOWEVER, when I use Safari 10.1.1, there is no duplication. Seems like it is a problem with the Firefox browser.

Hi everyone,

This duplicate block issue should have been fixed in our latest release. Thanks for your feedback and patience.

Albert @ Thunkable

1 Like

@KaneoheKid you discovered an unrelated bug, a caching issue, that has now been fixed. Future updates should appear without the need for a hard refresh or a cache clear. That being said, you may need to hard refresh or clear cache just one more time if your Firefox browser is still stuck on the old code that was overzealously cached. Thanks for all the detailed bug reports, very helpful, keep it up!