Bug Organization

Hey There,
Do you guys think we should have Google Form for a way to report and then we can check if others are having the same problem with IOS Alpha. Maybe we could have shared trello.

6 Likes

Yes, for shure. I think this is a good idea.

Hi there. Please post your bugs to this forum–maybe even to this post–and we’ll monitor and respond.

Let the bug finding / fixing begin!

Albert @ Thunkable

1 Like

Hi @albert,

Several duplicate/triplicate blocks noted here:

Thanks!
BillG

Label.Text won’t coerce non-text types except through variables:

The Blocks menu allows more than one component to be selected, and no blocks appear for any selected component:

This was working earlier. :frowning:

Thanks!
BillG

This seems to be working okay again.

Thanks!
BillG

Hi @thunkable,

The FontSize property of the Label component is broken. Changing the value off of zero in either the positive or negative direction makes the text disappear from the label on both the device and the web interface. Sometimes it never reappears on either/both. Also, a negative number for the FontSize is not standard: Font sizes should be the standard positive values.

Thanks!
BillG

Thanks for reporting this – we’ll dig in. Albert @ Thunkable

This one should’ve been fixed on our latest release.

Hi @albert,

To which bug are you referring?

BTW, do you prefer that all bug reports be placed in this “Bug Organization” post, or should we do a separate post for each bug?

Thanks!
BillG

I think it’s probably easier to post each bug separately so it’s easier to address. Sorry about the confusion!

Albert @ Thunkable

1 Like

To which particular bug are you referring?

Thanks!
BillG

Hi there. I was referring to the duplicate blocks issue but we did fix a couple others. Is there one you are waiting for?

Albert

Text box size not equal on design & live test.
on live test is smaller, in fact to smaller to see the text typed on

No, I wasn’t waiting for a particular one.

Thanks!
BillG