Yes, don’t take me wrong, you do think once where was Thunkable Classic and now where is Thunkable X.
- Live test is not showing properly
- App exporting 30mb? I used Simple 2 screen with 2 buttons and a Drawer_Navigator1 (not working)
- No proper systematic like Thunkable classic or other app inventor platforms
- Missing of features (Splash Screen, More Monitization, more basic components)
- Not only I, many YouTubers are not interest to make videos on Thunkable X, you do think why
I don’t think that anyone buy this Thunkable X services, better you need to focus on your Thunkable classic and make that creative like kodular/Block2Code and make components as paid (like the way AppyBuilder started initially).