What's wrong with my sheet?

So I’ve been using thunkable for a while, trying to make my “banking” app. All the information except the password is stored in this database.
I have 2 tables, but when I edited “balance”, only the login details table shows.
I’ve tried everything, even using thunkables own data source but that broke the code even more. How do I fix this??

looks like everyone now have problems with data-source. You can search this conversations by “data-sourse”

Hello @oaremu9319c34z Welcome to the community
Thank you again for alerting us to this issue and for your time and patience while we work to resolve it. We understand how frustrating it must be for you and we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with more information.

We were able to replicate the issue and have flagged it to our engineering team. We’re committed to finding a resolution quickly, and we will keep you updated as soon as there is any progress.

Hello @oaremu9319c34z @descubresancrisj55t
Thank you again for your patience. I would like to let you know that we have now officially released a fix for this bug.

Please keep in mind that you may need to do a hard refresh of your browser for the changes to take effect in your project.