Web View resize bug on iOS

Ok. Thank you and sorry for being repetitive here. I did file another bug report today. It’s being looked at.

1 Like

Thanks and I really hope you can find a solution soon :innocent:

1 Like

Hi. I just wanted to check status regarding this. Today it’s 13 mars, it has been a couple of months. I haven’t heard anything other then it’s being taken cared of. What is the status? Do you have anything new for us soon in direction of a solution?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi again.
You probably know what I want already? :grin:
Yes, I want to know the status regarding this status-bar/background on big screens-issue…

I haven’t heard anything for a long time now.
For me and most likely for many other users this is a quit major issue. As I have said already, this is the only thing that stops me from release any of my apps and also paying for a pro subscription. I will never do until this is fixed. It kind of ruin like 90% of my app-development as I lay a lot of my interest in the design and artwork.

Thanks and please bring this high up on your priority-list :pray:

2 Likes

Hey there and thanks for checking in on this @andreas.sjdtomypv !

I just checked our internal bug tracker. If all goes well we should be testing the fix next week I believe and then it would be released to everyone shortly after!

Stay tuned for updates I’ll be sure to come back to this post when it is released

1 Like

Hi, ok great news , thanks a lot!

Hello, I had this problem too and the app store does not accept the design-based application, I think it happens on iphone x and iphone xr, as I wrote above, other models are normal. Will there be an update or do we need to adjust the height and width?

1 Like

Hi. What was the outcome from the testing? Anything you will share with us soon?

just to double check here:

is this only happening on the iphone X and XR. have you tested on other devices?

Hi
I have tested on iPhone 6, 6s, x and xr. It is only for the two latest, so it seem to have to to with bigger screens?

1 Like

Can you tell me what version of iOS is running on those devices @andreas.sjdtomypv? That could have something to do with the issue.

Hi.
Well, since this has been an issue a long time now (1-2 years as a ticket at yours) I have run many different iOS versions. The issue has alway remained. I have got this question before and apparently this hasn’t been the issue…(?)

But, today I am running 15.3.1

I’ll try to update to the latest and let you know…
Now I have updated to 15.4.1, and still the same issue…

Just to make sure, can you please tell me exactly how I should do in the project to make sure the background image will fill the screen and leave no spaces at top and bottom… on any screen. preferably I would like the info at the top such as clock, Wi-Fi, battery etc to still show but on top of the image inside the app if possible. Just to be completely sure this is not an issue caused by my self :blush: