Web Preview (works) Vs App Preview (errors out) with Onesignal

I am creating a application that sends messages from devices to devices with one signal i have 4 phone in my test Fleet all of them work like a charm at receiving the onesignal push notifications but when i try and trigger a push send from any of the phones using the companion app they don’t wont and i am given a error (so just to sum up if i preview with browser it works if i preview with app i can t send push any more this is the error

{“errors”:[“app_id notfound. You may be missing a Content-Type: application/jsonheader.”]}

i dont under stand please can some one tell me what is wrong

Do you have Added your app ID in your One Signal Setting?
Also, do you test the App on Live Preview or APK

Yes all the app_id there the api key is there all of the settings work in the browser live view . i only have 2 downloads a month as Im on a free acc and I used 1 that never worked let me try and get a apk and see if that works but like i said it sends from the onesignal browser window (web preview)

1 Like

Try in APK, it works in Live Test but I can say why isn’t it working there, everything seems to be correct from your side,
you must contact Thunkable staff like @ioannis @matt_conroy ( But on 29 as they Did’nt work on Weekends )

Want to hire a Certified Thunkable Expert? Whoocoder | Thunkable Expert | Hire Now On Fiver!!

downloaded the apk and got the same error this is melting my brain

1 Like

Try this by Creating a Push Notification Template.

Want to hire a Certified Thunkable Expert? Whoocoder | Thunkable Expert | Hire Now On Fiver!!

1 Like

I tried But with no luck i think its time to start learning FlutterFlow there are things in flutter that are a let easier to setup and handle

Not Flutter Flow, Learn a Bit Harder but for a Longer time, Android studio🙂
I’m Learning it too