Push notification component "Set Android_AppID to", is avaliable?

Hi,

Is this component operational?
I do not get positive results when using it. I would appreciate your help. Greetings from Chile.

Sin%20t%C3%ADtulo

2 Likes

Hi there, thanks for reaching out! What is the goal of this block combination? What would you like to happen? Happy to work together and find a solution for you.

2 Likes

Hi there,

The first thing I would say is that you should take care of all of the operations that you want to do on this Screen before opening a new Screen. So in your blocks defining the operations to do if iniciosvar = 1, I would put your ‘from Push_Prekinder set Android_AppID’ block before your ‘navigate to Incio’ block.

1 Like

@Jimmy @jane

This may be related. but i’m trying to swap between two different onesignal appID’s for development versus live… is what i’m trying here possible?

Push_Notification returns the same value from GetUserId even after switching the AppID to the alternate one. Does the OneSignal api integration support juggling AppID on the fly and getting a new/different UserId/playerId from them? I’d like to isolate my live vs. testing push notifications to not spam live peeps with test notifications