šŸŽ® WDC #12 Let's Play Whac-a-Moleā„¢ļø

Done with mine! Itā€™s called (drum roll) GUAC-A-MOLE!

Etymology
Iā€™m all about word play, and when I replace the first two letter of Whac-A-Mole with Gu, I got Guac-A-Mole. Initially, it just started of as a joke, but I kept it after @catsariskyā€™s post:

About

So basically, thereā€™s a 3x3 grid of tortilla-buttons. You select a start number and step. For example, my start number is 2 and step is 3, I should click the tortilla with the number 5, then 8, then 11, and so on.
You start the game with 5 moles waiting in queue to be fed with tortillas. Every time you click on the correct tortilla, one mole gets fed and disappears. If you click on the wrong tortilla, one mole gets added to the queue. Every 5 seconds, if there are still moles in your queue, then a new one gets added. The objective of the game is to feed all the moles in my queue with tortillas.

Screenshots

PLAY

Play Guac-A-Mole here.
If you can, play it on your phone, as itā€™s much better clicking there.
Link: Thunkable

OUT SOON

Am adding sound effects, a leaderboard, highest score of the user, better UI, and more. Will share the updated version once Iā€™m done.

STATS

Blocks: 267
Time taken: 2 hours
Invisible components: Timer and 2 alerts
Icons:
Mole from Canva
Tortilla from Canva

Thanks @domhnallohanlon !

Thanks @domhnallohanlon for another great WDC! I had so much fun making my silly appšŸ˜
Canā€™t wait for next weekend. Also looking forward to seeing other participantsā€™ submissions.

5 Likes