Virtual Event: Community Meetup

Yeah, that’s great. Thanks!
@sketch I think 9:30 PM ist will still be 5 pm for you?

2 Likes

If you want to do a world time check, I am central UK and its 5.13 pm here now

3 Likes

Yep

1 Like

This new topic of time should be merged to a PM again. @domhnallohanlon

If this was a PM, then people outside the PM would not be able to input on where they are placed and how the selected time works for them.

ok now.

Hi everyone.
I won’t be able to join. again :frowning:
Something got between it.
Sorry

1 Like

Hi All, please do confirm if you will be attending the meeting today in another 20 minutes. This call will only be a very short one, but participants are welcome :grinning:
Based on participant count we will carry forward with this meeting or reschedule it.

1 Like

I can join

1 Like

Awesome! Anybody else? If less than two others (including you @muneer ), will cancel.

Edit: Looks like this is going to be skipped this time. Hopefully we get others who are available at a later date.

1 Like

Sorry I wasn’t able to join. I will next time.

1 Like

As an Australian, it is hard to join a call at 3:00 am in the morning.

2 Likes

It’s thoughtful of @codeswept to organize these but there’s no reason you couldn’t set something up yourself for Australian folks and nearby locations.

5 Likes

@jaythemanchs if had a small handful of folks on that side of the globe, I’d host a community meet up.

2 Likes

Hi @codeswept and everyone else!
It’s been a while isn’t it?
Hope everyone is doing well.
Anyways is there gonna be any new meet up or did we move to office hours?

2 Likes

Officially we are endorsing office hours and will release relevant info soon! Unofficially, I’ll join a community meetup if one is organized and it falls within reasonable hours of the day for me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @jared

P.S. have a happy new year @jared and everyone else​:fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

3 Likes

You too. Enjoy the holidays

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes