Virtual Event: Community Meetup

Has it been rescheduled?
I don’t see the meeting link.

1 Like

Oh noooooo! Completely forgot to set a reminder for this and sending the link slipped my mind. I’m extremely sorry. Would it be fine if it was rescheduled to tomorrow 8:30 PM if it’s a convenient time? Again, really sorry!

1 Like

Wait What!?
I thought it was starting in ten minutes?

2 Likes

In ten minutes it’s going to be 9:30 PM IST, one hour late. So sorry about the inconvenience.

2 Likes

My Brain has commited suicide.
I thoght it was happening at 17:00 CEST(like the ones before).
But now google says 16:00 CEST.

2 Likes

That’s weird! I’m getting 5:00 PM CEST for the search query “8:30 pm ist to cest”.

1 Like

same for me it says !7:00 CEST (5:00 CEST).
but when i search for 8:30 PM IST i get 16:00 CEST (4:00 CEST).

1 Like

Yes, I got the same confusion the first meeting and missed it completely.

2 Likes

i probably wouldnt be able to make tomorrow - it’s sunday. maybe you can plan another saturday?

3 Likes

Sure! How does Saturday, 13th November 8:30 PM IST work?

2 Likes

Well, looking at it from the bright side, at least it is not Friday 13th :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

:rofl: Haha, thankfully not!

2 Likes

it just so happens that US reverts to standard time starting tomorrow. so your 8:30pm IST will be 7:00am PST (pacific standard) for me on nov 13. that’s a little early but i can still make it.
this is a useful tool : https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

3 Likes

Ah, ok. This is pretty confusing :sweat_smile: 9:30 AM IST would be 8:00 PM PST, right?

1 Like

CORRECT.
but this is what your 8:30pm IST looks like:

click the little calendar to select dates and move the “dial” cursor left to right for time

2 Likes

Ah, ok. Would 9:30 AM IST be feasible then?
Edit: my bad, got confused. I forgot that your screenshot above was of 8:30 PM IST and the website was malfunctioning my side :sweat_smile:

1 Like

9:30am IST is 8:00pm PST would be perfect for me BUT everyone else would be affected by that 12 hour offset! now someone else who would have joined at 6pm now has to join at 6am! you should get a consensus first.

2 Likes

Absolutely. it’s going to be tough finding another good time…
Who all are planning on joining the next session and where are you from/ what’s your timezone?

1 Like

can you stay up one hour later and set the meeting to 9:30pm IST? that would allow everyone of us who have joined before to make NO change to our schedule.

1 Like

I won’t be aviable tomorow either.
But next saturday Will do.
P.S. i live in the Netherlands. CET

1 Like