Virtual Event: Community Meetup

8:30 PM in India is 8:00 AM in USA. If I put the meeting at, say, 7:00 PM IST, then it’s 6:30 in the morning for USA, so nobody from there can attend. However, if I put it at 9:00 PM IST, then it will carry on for an hour or more, which is quite late. That’s why I feel that 8:30 is the only possible time. If there’s another time that’s more convenient towards everybody, however, I will be more than happy to shift to it.

I’m hoping that (with permission from individual presenters, of course!) we’ll be able to share some recordings of the meetup.

Even if you can’t make it you can register here and we’ll email them out as soon as they’re edited and ready to go.

Register in advance for this meeting:

5 Likes

Registered, thanks!

3 Likes

Would be really great… Can`t participate on these events, but id love to see you after.

5 Likes

Hey all! Just one and a half more hours to go until the 4th Show Thunkable. Hope you all have a project, big or small, complete or incomplete, ready to show. Can’t wait to see you all then!

2 Likes

1:50:00 PM getting near…I’m just leaving my project in :film_projector: WDC #25 “Show Thunkable 4”I think you will be awake until 12:30 PM,

while I sleep at 8:30 PM.My mom always says to do THAT anyway.

1 Like

Great, looking forward to seeing it!

Haha, only until about 10 or 10:30 PM :sweat_smile:

1 Like

30 mins left until this months events kicks off - hope to see as many of you as possible there!

3 Likes

let me know if there are any issues connecting to the meeting

3 Likes

And it’s started! Do join in for a few minutes if you’ve got the time :blush:

2 Likes

:scream:
Just the time when my mom gets to bed.So you’re an Adult and was saying "age:!!’

1 Like

No, I’m just 12 :rofl:

3 Likes

@codeswept
You’re 12 thinking and behaving like 21.

4 Likes

here’s what my mom says:

any one below 25 should sleep for 12 hours.

1 Like

yeah.

1 Like

Been a month since the last meeting, so what do you all think about a meeting on Nov 6th (this Saturday) 8:30 PM?

4 Likes

Too short notice for me but I’ll try to attend.

2 Likes

Sure,
I am aviable then.
See you there!

2 Likes

i can probably make it - but i have no new project to talk about…

3 Likes

I don’t think so because today’s my grandmothers birthday.

You think I’m lazy to attend :rofl:!