Update app in Apple App Store

Congratulations, not only have you published, now you are publishing updates!!!

See here to watch a video showing how to do this.

1: Finish your app updates
2: Click publish, then 'publish to App Store
3: Click get started
4: Enter your Apple Developer S/N and P/W
5: If it’s not there already from your last publish, enter your App Name, Team ID, and bundle name (if your bundleID auto-populates and you have copied your app at all, be sure to double-check your bundle name. in fact, check it anyway and make sure it matches)
6: If it’s not there already, be sure to add your Account Certificate. If not, follow the provided instructions to do so.
7: If it’s not there already, add your provisioning profile. If not, follow the provided instructions to do so
8: Enter the app-specific password you received previously
9: Click next
10: Click submit

INSTRUCTIONS TO PUBLISH FIRST COPY

PART 2 TOMORROW

3 Likes

hi,
so if I have to update an already published app I have to use the same procedures and the same certificates?
Or I have to remake all the certificates?
Thanks

1 Like

I also have the same problem, I already uploaded the app to the Apple Store, but I would like to upload a new, more updated version, I performed the same upload procedures using the same certificate and the same ‘mobile provision’, but not compiling on Apple Store Connect

Did you get this solved? I’m trying to update an app also, and not finding that I can just use the certificate/provision/etc files from last time without an error. Last time around, I deleted /everything/ on the apple side. All the certificates, profiles, etc. And then it worked OK. But it sounds like it /should/ be easier than that?

I managed to solve it and had to use the same provision of Mobile, the same password as before, all the same as the first time, then a new option to compile the app was launched

1 Like