Unable to display pics from my google drive

hi

my images stored in my drive are not displayed and yet I shared the folder which contains the photos and the spreadsheet which contains the links of the photos my links are stored in this form:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hYaH9QDkPzxCWhSTXUSL

what else i can do ?

1 Like

Your link doesn’t work:

2 Likes

Yeah your right @tatiang The link does not work for me too…

hi

indeed the link does not work because I deliberately shortened it because of all the images I want to view only two are displayed even though they are stored in the same place and I use the same type of link to to access

https://community.thunkable.com/t/display-image-using-url/58172

1 Like

hi

indeed the link does not work because I deliberately shortened it because of all the images I want to view only two are displayed even though they are stored in the same place and I use the same type of link to to access

1 Like

ohh ok @bibbi.

Without a valid url, I have no way to figure out why it isn’t working for you.

1 Like

Yep…

hi

it is said google drive isn’t the best place to store pic to share

I insist this link I voluntarily shortened it it works when it is in full as well as another image on the other hand all the other images that I have in the same folder are not displayed when I create the links of the same way

We have an integration with Cloudinary, which might be a better fit, depending on the type of app you want to build.

The format of the link you shared above seems to be incorrect:

in the post you’ve quoted it recommends using export=download rather than view, and also your ID only has 21 characters in it but any Google Drive IDs I’ve looked at have 33. It’s possible the ID you’re using is for a folder rather than a file. I used this option to find the full ID:

Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 17.15.59

2 Likes

hi
thanks for your answer but as i said above this link i shortened it
this link works when it is full
I wanted to show the form of the link I am using

what amazes me is that the form of link I use works for two images among many others

cloudinary ? why not but I wanted to put everything together some scripts I use and the data

update : in preview mode and in android i can see the pic given in the example but not mine

1 Like

Can you share the original Google drive link to the same image?

Let us take things step by step.
First the original share link and if this works then we see the shortened link.

hi

it works after hours of manipulation using the same type of link but I placed the images in the root whereas before the files were placed in a folder on my drive (the folder was shared)

thank you for your reply

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.