Turn off the montly auto-renewal payment of Thunkable Pro Membership

Dear community Today March 16 I activated by paying 45 dollars (with my credit card)a month of Thunkable Membership Pro but at the end of the 30 days I would like to deactivate the payment because it was only for a trial.
How can I do? I have to go back to the free plan at the end of the 30 days?
Thank you
Francesco

1 Like

Si Francesco, ti basta eliminare la carta e dopo i 30 giorni ritorni al piano FREE.

2 Likes

What do you see in this screen?

It is under Membership menu option when you click on your profile photo.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your answer Mephjl!
Currently I am unable to remove my credit card data from the Thunkable platform because it does not allow me to do so but on April 15th (one day before the 30 days expire) I will switch to the free plan hoping that it will automatically deactivate automatic renewal.
Thank you Francesco

1 Like

Thanks for your help Muneer. At the moment I cannot delete my credit card associated with the payment but if I understand correctly I will only be able to do it in 29 days when at the end of the 30 days of Membership Pro I will return to the free plan

1 Like

I don’t understand why. If you go in member area by clicking on your pic and than on “member”, you can find, after your plan details, the payment method and the “Change Payment method” button, where you can cancel your card.
I think, if you can’t there is a problem with your account

2 Likes

Write to the email address (billing) and ask them to cancel the Auto-renewal. This should solve the issue.

1 Like

Thank you.
I wrote an email to billing@thunkable.com and they answered so:

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for writing in.

If you’d only like to turn off the auto renewal for your Thunkable PRO subscription, you can do so by visiting your membership page and changing your plan to ‘Free,’ before your next billing cycle begins.

Thanks,
Christina

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.