[Trial Participants Wanted] Interested in 24/7 Support?

Hello Thunkers!

We’re looking for participants to help us test out a support feature that would be available to all Thunkers on any plan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Before we roll this out to everyone on Thunkable, we are looking for some of our wonderful Community members to give it a try first and let us know how we can improve the experience. Please note, Creators will need to be on a Pro plan or above to be eligible for this trial.

Interested?

Let us know here and we’ll add you to our Beta tester group and you’ll start seeing the new support experience!

1 Like

I’m happy to help with this! I’m in California so my timezone is PDT but I tend to stay up late.

1 Like

I’m happy to help too!

You should be good to go, @tatiang

Everything should be the same as before but when you click on the Help icon and select “Contact Support” in the top right Menu bar in your Project Page
Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 10.54.50 AM

you’ll see the new experience when you click “Send Us A Message”
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 3.22.46 PM

Let us know if you have any questions here or feel free to submit your feedback here.

Thank you!

1 Like

@sketch My apologies for not including it in the original post. You will need to be on a Pro plan or above to participate.

You can add me … thanks

1 Like

Thanks, @tiny_apps, we’ve added you to the testing list.

Is there a possibility for any data to be deleted if I join this trial?

@matt_conroy If you have another location for feedback, let me know but the feedback form you linked to is too limited. For example, I can’t include a screenshot.

The first question I asked was about JSON parsing – just as a test:

Two PDF links were provided by the AI bot but only one of them worked. The other failed:

Ah, screenshots. I can update the form but feedback here is perfectly fine. Appreciate you taking a look.

The second PDF is for our entire Drag and Drop docs–that doesn’t seem very helpful, even if the download worked.

1 Like

Finally!
I too want to join, will real Support staff will be Available in the 24/7 Chat Support?

1 Like

Hello, I would like to participate in this.

Can you please add me Matt? Greetings

@fredyfernando You’ve been added!

@whoocoder You’ve been added! We do not have any plans for 24/7 priority support currently.

1 Like

The test is temporarily paused while I update some of the content sources. I’ll let you know as soon as it’s back up and running again.

Sorry for the delay, all! Testing is back live again, please feel free to test away.

@tatiang, you should no longer see any source pages in PDF format and the name of the source should be much more specific now.

1 Like

Should I see this message if I’m using 24/7 Support? I asked a question about version history.

Hey @tatiang, the trial run for support is paused for now. You’ll see our normal support message and a member of our support staff will be in touch as soon as they can.

1 Like