Transfer zoom parameter when calling the web viewer component?

Hi guys,
I already searched in docs and community but only found one likely similar topic.

I want to link from a button to another page in the app and if possible pass a percentage value for the web viewer component. The reason is that a web application is to be loaded that has a higher resolution than the device. Is this possible or do I have to call external browser directly? Can I specify the value for external browser?

Thanks in advance
Daniel

If you add a Web Viewer to a screen and click on it in the Blocks tab, you can see the values you can change using blocks:

To “pass” a value from one screen to another, store it in a variable.

Thanks you for your reply. But this does not really answer my question. Is it generally possible to pass a value for resizing the display from 100% to 75% for example?

I am new to these functions and i am even struggling to find the right function. To pass a value from one screen to another, in my example I have to add the value stored in a variable to the button which links to the new page with the web viewer, right?

How do I add a variable to a button to pass it over? Which block do i have to use?

Sorry, but this is really difficult to me…
Thanks in advance.

I don’t know if it’s possible to zoom the Web Viewer. I don’t think it is. But as I said, if you did have a way, you can reference values set on one screen on another screen using variables.

Okay, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.