Transfer the Agenda informations from thunkable to the agenda of my phone

Is it possible to transfer the agenda information’s that I have from my thunkable application to the Agenda of my mobile phone ?

Do you have any idea how to do it ?

What do you mean by “agenda information”? If possible, please provide a screenshot.

In the Thunkable App de entry are Event:Name date and time

Screenshot Event Name & date & Time
The record is writed into airtable in the form of

I want now to update the Agenda from my mobile phone with the Event Name in the date and time Discribed.
It can be done after the event is recorded when the user decide it , he must choise the event that he want to be transfered/marked in his phone if any

1 Like

The format of any of the data can be changed if needed.

Yes, it can be done but you have to write the codes for it. There is no special block that will do it.

Yes it’s what I was thinking , do you have a sugession of API to be used ?
Must I go first to google API ?
Because what I want is not to write to the callendar of google , but in the callendar of my phone .

1 Like

See this post

This will fill the information in the user’s phone calendar but will wait for user confirmation to save to the calendar.

Thx Muneer I will look , I will keep you posted

1 Like

for android, you’ll need the device block image
so when it is iOS call iOS callendar API if androd, then google API

1 Like

@vishruth-ram
The API call I shared has nothing to do with the platform and will work equally well in both Android and iOS and also on Windows/Mac.

Please avoid posting comments that you are not aware of or at least write in your comment something to show that it is a suggestion such as I think this API is for Google only, anyone tried it on iOS?.

I really would rather send you this in a private message but you decided not to allow it and therefore I’m forced to put the comments public.

1 Like

@muneer I didn’t talk about your post.

just some info that may help @ealalin13s68

1 Like

Thank you. I hope it helps him. Mind you both of us were referring to Google API anyway.

1 Like

Muneer , it works very goed .
From a list of event , I choise one , clicking on the record .

I transform the information from my APP to be compliant with the Google API
Then I push the button " transfer to the callendar of my mobile phone .
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/r/eventedit?text=test+calendar+alain&details=test+d+ecriture+calendar&location=denHaag&dates=20211003T1248/20211003T1248&pli=1

Screenshot 2021-10-03 143752
Then I check/change if needed the info and save it in my callendar

1 Like

Thankx a lot for the fast and very usefull informations

1 Like

@ealalin13s68 better you use a URL shortner because your link looks like some junk! :innocent:

sorry for going #really-off-topic here. :angel:

I doubt if URL shorteners are really helpful in these kind of scenarios as other community members might want to know exactly what URL they used and the format of that URL. Just my own thoughts, other people would probably find it less cluttering.

1 Like

I’m glad it helped you. This solution will work even in the computer.

thx one more time

1 Like

in the computer, you’ll need the microsoft API, but there’s no block for THAT.

so no need to worry. :triumph: