Tracking User Description

I have web viewer in my app, and apple reject my app because of tracking user description for webviewer.

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

We’re looking forward to completing our review, but we need more information to continue. Your app uses the AppTrackingTransparency framework, but we are unable to locate the App Tracking Transparency permission request when reviewed on iOS 15.2.1.

Next Steps

Please explain where we can find the App Tracking Transparency permission request in your app. The request should appear before any data is collected that could be used to track the user.

If you’ve implemented App Tracking Transparency but the permission request is not appearing on devices running the latest OS, please review the available documentation and confirm App Tracking Transparency has been correctly implemented.

If your app does not track users, update your app privacy information in App Store Connect to undeclare tracking. You must have the Account Holder or Admin role to update app privacy information.
---- What is proper statement for tracking user description for web viewer. I do not have any advertisement or login procedure in web viewer.

1 Like

Is this the same issue in this post raised by you?

@jared , do you have any advice to help this member get over the issue?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.