Ios webviewer NSUserTrackingUsageDescription

I have web viewer in my app. I have issue to publish to ios. When I made the Tracking usage description as Blank, I have error as “Unexpected error occurred” and automatically close the app. If I enter the description in Tracking usage description, I have error as NSUserTrackingUsageDescription in App Privacy section, so I cannot forward to submit the app to ios. I do not use any Admob or location censor at all. Anyone know the solution for my case.

1 Like

Do you require Location Services when using the `Web Viewer?

If YES, then you have to supply enough information in the policy section.

If NO, then switch it OFF from the Web Viewer property tab.

[Update]
I just reviewed the Web Viewer properties tab and it says Android only so this should not be the problem.

I do not use the Location Services at all. Do you have any direction or advice to set up App policy to remove NSUserTrackingUsageDescription and submit for review? I set up app policy and submit several times, but the Apple rejected again.

1 Like

Before submitting the app to App Store, if you are not using any of the components / services that can cause tracking then make sure you delete the default text in the tracking box in the project settings page in Thunkable.

[Update]
Remember that BLE, Maps, Push Notification and Location Sensors are all regarded as tracking components.

If I use the web viewer and leave Tracking Usage Description as blank, it give an error as “Unexpected error occoured” when I open the app.

1 Like

See this post. It should gives you guidelines of what to fill in App Store Connect to get over this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.