Top Software Development Company in India! Software Development Services

Are you tired of looking for a reliable software development company in India? If yes! Your search has end now. Shriv ComMedia Solutions (SCMS) provide cost-effective software development services that include ERP solutions, IoT application development, Embedded system programming, Big Data integration in mobile apps, and mobile application development services involving iOS apps and Android apps development solutions.

Hi @commedia12,

Welcome to the Thunkable community. I’ve moved your post to #off-topic since it’s not about Thunkable Classic.

I’ve also removed the “extension” tag, but perhaps you can clarify whether or not your firm offers extension development.

1 Like

Usually, big companies charge a lot more money for their services, which is not surprising since they guarantee quality. I have been a software developer for about 5 years, but I work as a freelancer because I don’t want a boss who will get paid for controlling me. During the lockdown period, the number of clients increased, so I started using https://www.zaptest.com/a-complete-guide-to-software-testing-automation to check the software. It is very convenient because automatic checking saves a lot of time.

Closing this. It was spam from the beginning.