Thunkable X Google Maps: Remove Markers

Thanks for the update @Michael_Rogulla!

as 1 workaround, since you already know the coordinate for the marker, you could include this info on the popup.

here is one example form a flight tracker

1 Like

Hi @jared,

yes I know this technique. I suggested to implement a block that gives you the number (or name or whatever) of the pressed marker. I think, that should be much easier for many developers.

2 Likes

I agree.
I too would love to see the custom markers.

thanks for the response!

2 Likes

Hey! Sorry for sounding a little bit harsh on our first comment, but we are actually working on developing this app because our team is participating in Technovation 2020, and I guess that reaction was the anxiety fever! Our apologies again.

So our app’s main purpose is helping people in our country get oriented with the bus lines, timetables and every info that they need. So we are actually working with polylines and we watched so many tutorials and stuff but still can’t find the blocks in Thunkable. Our two main requests are: give us a hand with the polyline thing and please tell us the way we can make each marker of a different bus line, with a different color. That’s our request :). It has also happened that the app viewer starts crashing and doesn’t work for a few hours to a few days.

Please if the code IS in your app, guide us or if not please let us know or try to update the app…

Thank you,

Cyb3rgirlz :slight_smile:

1 Like

here’s an example of joining 3 points (with markers) using polyline. you can change the width and color of the line (see strokeWidth and strokeColor)

3 Likes

i used basic version for make app .it Bester. many function loss from x version

1 Like

Si può

1 Like

It can

1 Like