Thunkable new plan changes, what happens to my 10 projects?

Hello everyone

I have just seen that Thunkable will change the plans for free users, that we will have only 3 projects with a maximum of 5 screens

My question is: What happens to our projects after 31st of December? Will they be deleted or they will stay on my accounts untouched?

Thank you in advance!
Agon

Hi agongashi, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out How to ask Great Questions v2.0, the Community Guidelines, and our Getting Started Guide to make the best of your Thunkable Community experience!

We will not delete your projects. If you do not have less than three public projects, you will be unable to edit or access these projects until you’re under this threshold.

Hi @matt_conroy will this also happen to screens that go above the max screen limit inside a project?

Also may I ask what the exact reason is for this change?

Thanks

Correct, you would need edit the amount of screens on these projects until you’re under this threshold.

what the exact reason is for this change?

Great question! We are aiming to simplify pricing and packaging while providing the best app development platform. We have heard your feedback regarding plan entitlements, and we strive to deliver even more features (including features like a custom splash screen) at the same annual price point as our current plans.

So does this mean more futures are coming to other pro plans?

Do you mean the current Pro plan as it is now the new Builder plan?

My apologies @matt_conroy, I was talking about all plans, are more plans gonna have similar futures?
E.g. cheaper plans are gonna get more?

Edit: do we also get to choose wich projects go private and wich do not?
I have a few important projects that I don’t want to be locked out of.

@sketch We strive to deliver even more features (including a custom splash screen) at the same annual price point as our current plans.

If you do choose the Builder plan, you would be able to determine which projects stay private as part of your allotment. If your subscription expires, you private project(s) will be set to private “read-only” mode.