I hope someone can help. I get a white screen on my phone when I launch the Thunkable Live app. the QR Code does not appear.
i know this has been asked before but I haven’t seen a solution posted.
Windows 8 Laptop
-Firefox 61.0.2 (Up to date)
-iOS 11.4.1 (Up to date)
-Thunkable Live version 45 from App Store
Both laptop and iPhone are on same WiFI network. (Not sure this is still necessary)
I’m following “Thunkable iOS App Tutorial #1 HOC”
Here’s what I’m doing and what I see.
- On Laptop: Go to Thunkable.com
- On Laptop: Login with my existing google account
- On Laptop: At https://x.thunkable.com/projects I click “Create New App”"
- On Laptop: Give the New Project the name “App 1 My First iOS App” and click “Create”
- On iPhone: Downloaded Thunkable Live from the App Store.
- On Laptop: Click “Live Test”
- On Laptop: Window appears saying " Please Login to your Thunkable mobile app"
- On iPhone: Open Thunkable Live on iPhone
- On iPhone: Sign in with same Google account I used in step 2 above
- On Laptop: Window closes that said “” Please Login to your Thunkable mobile app" immediately after I login to Thunkable app on iPhone.
- On Laptop: QR Code does not appear
- On iPhone: Thunkable Live app shows White Screen
Tried to launch “Live Test” with Google Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 on same Laptop and got the same problem.
Any help would be appreciated.