Thunkable Classic (app.thunkable.com) and Android 8 / API 26 / SDK 26

I have the same problem with onesignal. It works right up to android 7, android 8 get error and app crashes when is in background. The message works right if app is running. Onesignal tell me to speak with thunkable team :sweat_smile:
@amrita
Thanks .

this silence is worrying, I have only mistaken argument or there are no answers about it?

I’m sorry if I mentioned several people in my post, I just asked the help of the “experts” who had commented before

This is something that we are working on at the moment. Hopefully we will have some updates to share in the next few days.

Contact One signal

Thanks @Arun, I look forward to updates

We are waiting for and thanks for all your work :+1:

Hi there, I’m looking into this and find hard to reproduce. If you can provide some sample crash log from your users and it will be really helpful! Thanks

Thanks I will try but I think it’s hard. App and one signal works fine when I test live with thankable (because app is open) , the problem is when I download the app and send a message (when app is closed) , my device with android 8 show the default message of app crashed. If app is opened massage appears correctly on the screen. Down to android 8 works good

With app opened works fine

With app closed or in background this is the only message we can detect

Hi
I have this problem

Your app currently targets API level 25 and must target at least API level 26 to ensure it is built on the latest APIs optimized for security and performance. Change your app’s target API level to at least 26

got the problem here too, notification window is looking ugly also.

I’ve been suffering from the same issue since August. I lost a lof of users because of that and stopped using the onesignal component. Here are screenshots of Stack traces