Thunkable Classic (app.thunkable.com) and Android 8 / API 26 / SDK 26

@wei maybe you can better close this topic.

I have created a new app now and tried to upload in google play store. but i got the same error. this issue is not fixed yet.

I can help you but what’s the error? can you give me a screenshot. And on witch platform did you developed it? @Sajan_Saj

Are you using Thunkable Classic or Thunkable X to make your app @Sajan_Saj?

i can’t import data from my sheet ( Thunkable Classic ) ,please help me T T

My new app release was accepted today by the Google Playstore. Thanks to the whole @thunkable team for your sprint on update and bug fixing. :raised_hands:

I built my app in Thunkable Classic [I think, apps that run 6 screens with 20 extensions need to be built separately on thunkable classic and thunkable X (for iOS)] :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)
-> as long as listview on iOS is really pure but that will change in short time, I guess

1 Like

thanks

In which platform did you create that app? please I need a reply @User81 it’s argent!.. :confounded:

I was doing a simple webview app for thunkable x…I am doing a new publish and Google still says it is api level 22…any idea how to fix?

This announcement relates to classic not X…
You can’t fix anything by yourself about API level.
Thunkable team will eventually fix it.
If you need to publish to store use classic for now…

1 Like

:+1: Gooood

Hi, “Get Background Pixel color” does not work correct on Android 8
If have the colors 0,0,1,255 to 0,0,12,255 to distinguish on Android 7 no problem but on Android 8 they are incorrect

It is the background image the colors are not like they was saved. For example 0.0.6.255 is in "get background pixel color 0,0,4,255
Can anyone help me?

Hello,
i have a problem with get backgound pixel color in canvas on android 8.
The colors are not like they was saved. For example 3,3,3.255 is in "get background pixel color 1,1,1,255. On andoid 7 it works correct.
Can you help me?

Please prepare an example as small as possible, which demonstrates this issue and add the project (aia file) into this thread together with exact instructions for how to elicit the error, so someone can take a look

Taifun

Thank you Taifun.

in the attachment there is aia file . The holes with the white circle have from bottom to top in Android 7 the color 0,0,9,255 to 0,0,0,255 in Android 8 has 0,0,9,255 for example the color 2,2,2,255, color 0,0,8,255 has the color 1,1,1,255 and so on.

color_test.aia (375.0 KB)

someone from @thunkable team might want to check…
Taifun

HELLO, can it be that the push component _notification still has bugs with the update to API26? I have problems on this component only on Android 8.0 devices while on the previous it works very well

1 Like

returning to the alleged incompatibility of thunkable and push notifications … onesignal replies me like that! what do you think?

@thunkable @wei

1 Like