Templates for easier app development!

@pavi2410, Thanks for work, but if you modify FloatingActionButton formula, you also have to modify FontSize & Header height formulas, I may use my own formulas until you change those formulas too. Also, you should update a new version. I have added Screen Gestures extension.

1 Like

http://community.thunkable.com/uploads/thunkable1/original/2X/2/29f12df11e6cdc7804540be4505024f44f49388c.png

These are the only blocks which I used. So it affects nothing

2 Likes

No, it does affect FontSize Formula & Header height Formula! Can you test this project with Companion & send me some screenshots.

1 Like

I played with it.

3 Likes

@pavi2410 No! Thats the problem, Activity must have ActionBar! I will still stick with my made formula.

1 Like

Then we can subtract its height. That’s it!

1 Like

Can you do it? Cause I gotta go to work with my Arduino!

1 Like

Ok, everyone, any questions? If you need to ask something about these templates, just do it!

1 Like

Perhaps making templates with responsive sizing…

3 Likes

it’s a great idea! thank you!:grin:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who downloaded any of my template & used it. I would like to find out what projects did you make with a help of these templates. *** **DONATION LINK: https://www.paypal.me/moliata**
4 Likes

Actually guys, I got 30+ likes & 300+ downloads! Guys, you are hitting it! Great job, happy thunking.

2 Likes

P.S: If someone is missing a post, where templates are, they are here:

4 Likes

Excellent work @ILoveThunkable! I still want to use one of these… :grinning:

2 Likes

News: Amazing! All templates has been downloaded 20+ times (except Fullscreen Activity :frowning:)

2 Likes

Note: when I will have sometime, I will create a new template (as Android Studio released a new activity too).
Called: Bottom Navigation Bar activity

2 Likes

Wow I only just discovered these templates, fantastic work @ILoveThunkable

4 Likes

Guys, I just want to thank everyone who used any of my template. This topic got about 35 likes with over 450 downloads and this topic is in the top category. Plus, this topic earned 1.4k views. That is amazing guys. Thank you so much everyone! Happy Thunking.

If someone is missing, the place where all of templates are.

2 Likes

We can just say THANKS to YOU, for making things easier for us and get better look in our apps

4 Likes

This is just awesome. My question is: how did you make these templates?

1 Like