Swipe to remove

I’m building a fantasy football app.

In the data viewer list, it populates all the players. However when I swipe left, all the players disappear.

"When data viewer list1 left swipe click do set data viewer list 1 visible “False”

Each player gets his own swipe, but regardless, the entire table disappears. I can’t seem to find the magic code that will only make the swiped player disappear.

Also, any good books on thunkable? I am much better at reading code and seeing and playing with it, than learning from a YT video…

Thank you in advance.

I don’t think you’re going to find anything up-to-date in a book. Thunkable has changed considerably in the past 1-2 years. Anything in print is probably going to have outdated information.

Post a screenshot of your blocks and someone can probably suggest a better way to do what you’re trying to do.

One option is something called “painting the DVL” but it’s kind of advanced: Conditional Formatting of a Data Viewer List (aka "Painting the DVL")

Thank you for the help.

This is very basic coding and formatting. I am trying to do proof of concept and work out design flaws before making it look pretty :slight_smile:

This is the code I’m using for swiping:

Swipe function works:

But it removes the whole list:

1 Like

Your code says …

Make list visible … false . That’s what it is doing

It should be remove that item (player) from the list

1 Like

Untitled-1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.