Stuck with Cloning Containers in Thunkable Layouts

We’ll take a look and see what might be going on here. Again, it’ll be difficult as I cannot replicate the issue on my end (I’ve tried a free account as well to see if it is related to that but I can still see all the different options on that one).

1 Like

Try this as well (I use Microsoft edge) :arrow_down:

I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge as well but can’t see containers for cloning
Seems that there’s a problem in my account :sweat_smile:

What type of account do you use? Google? Apple? Email?

Google account

Ok. I will let you and @matt_conroy figure this out.

1 Like

The consensus is that the clone block is such that the dropdown only shows the components that are present in the project at the time of creation of that block. Can you confirm you deleted the clone block(s) and then added a brand new clone block?

Yes, I have tried deleting the clone block and also the layout but still can’t make it work

Ok, thank you. In general, everything has to be on the screen before the clone block can be added so that is why I asked. We’ll keep checking.

Despite testing on another device, the issue persists, suggesting it’s not a hardware problem.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.