Storing and updating Dates and Times in google sheets in specific row I'd

Hello, i am creating a scheduling app for my HVAC business. I am a total noob when it comes to Thunkable and any programing in general. I am setting up a screen to input scheduled calls and record the customers information such as name, address, phone number, date scheduled, and time of call. I have been able to link google sheets and have it record the information into a row but am having an issue with the time and date inputs populating to my spreadsheet. I also would like to have the app update a specific row based on the customers address when new data is imputed instead of populating a new row but do not know how to go about this. Again i am verry new to doing this and am sure these are basic questions. If there is anybody who could shed some detailed light on this or has an example app i could view that would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link to my project

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/9c7c5e53064c6d98dbf6b39099f959cd

Thank you for your time!!

Hi and welcome to Thunkable! Have you made more progress since this was posted two days ago? If so, please post an updated project link.

Your questions might sound basic but they can be complicated to code. You’ll need to give each customer a unique ID and save it in the spreadsheet. Then, before saving each time, search for the unique ID and save to that row if it exists.

Firebase is a better database for multiple users but it has a steep learning curve so you may find Gogoel Sheets much easier to use for now.

Thank you sir! that helps. no i have not made any progress, been at work lol. im just now sitting down to work on it.