Space Game Rockers

Thunkable This Game Is Good Pls Play , After 10 score the speed of meteor will be 200 pls be careful because it is hard game even I can’t make score more than 10 :grinning:

4 Likes

Nice little game. The collision detection seems to be off. I was on the far left of the screen and a meteor came down the center and “hit me” to cause the game to end.

Did you crop the sprite’s images so that there isn’t extra space around them to cause a collision?

3 Likes

I think this game is really fun, except for the part where the meteor did not hit me but I lost. As @tatiang said, why don’t you crop the image a little bit? I died at 4. So sad. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

50 points! On my iPhone, the speed doesn’t increase after 10 meteors. Instead, a random meteor will have a faster speed but most (9 out of 10) meteors will still be slow.

Have you thought about having more than one meteor on the screen at a time?

Did you choose the movement controls for a specific reason? It might be easier to have a “tap and hold to move” style control but I’m wondering if you decided against doing that.

2 Likes

Your speed rules are checking to see if the score is equal to 10, 15 or 20. What I think you want instead is to check for greater than or equal to those scores:

2 Likes

Hello Sir ,
You’re Telling To Crop The Image
So May Decrease It’s Size ??
@tatiang

1 Like

I have just decreased it’s size
It’s ok @tatiang and @human

3 Likes

Can you post a new link? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sir I am sending pls wait for a minute

1 Like

This is new link Thunkable
Thank you sir :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the new link.

You can see in this video that the sprites’ images are still not cropped closely so the collision is detected even when it shouldn’t be:

1 Like

But Sir the image Hight and width is this much big

1 Like

So May I change Spacecraft ?

1 Like

It has nothing to do with the height and width. When you look at the screenshot you just posted, you can see that the border of the sprite is much wider than the visible part of the ship:

Can you post the image of the space ship and the image of the meteor?

2 Likes

I don’t know what your meteor sprite’s edges look like but even if the meteor’s image file was cropped correctly, it would still hit the ship when it gets this close:

3 Likes

Which device are you using @rishabh_jain?

2 Likes

Me? An iPhone 11.

2 Likes

Sorry for not specifying; I was talking about @rishabh_jain, not you.

3 Likes

The android mobile
Mi A1 @human

2 Likes

Ok sir I will

1 Like