Sound bug: different buttons make the same sound

I’m creating a game and each button pressed should make a different sound. When I press the first button, the right sound is heard, when I press the second also. The problem arises when, by subsequently pressing the first button again, instead of making its sound, it makes that of the second. The bug is not temporary. Please I’m desperate, help me!!

Hi and welcome to Thunkable!

It’s important to include screenshots or a link to your project whenever possible.

However, this is a known bug:

1 Like

I encountered the same problem too. in my program, there are 4 buttons corresponding to different animals. Supposedly, when a button is pressed the correct animal sound is played. But I noticed that when I reached the 4th button and press back again button 1, the sound played is now the sound dedicated for the 4th button. Same goes when I press the 2nd, and the 3rd button. It seems locked-up

I think this is the same problem: Play Sound Buttons only work one time

1 Like

Thunkable still has no working solution to this bug?

Nope…
Lets get there attention!
@matt_conroy @ioannis

Thanks for flagging–I know the engineering team is aware of multiple issues involving our various sound components and are working on getting as many of them sorted soon.

@matt_conroy
Hello,
Any updates? Still doesn’t work properly.

Still working on this. This issue has been acknowledged by our Product team but we don’t have any timeline for a fix yet, however. I’ll have to update you here if I receive any news.

2 Likes

Please let us know when this will be fixed. I’ll show my students how to create xylophone app tomorrow! Thanks for your help.