Something went wrong when we tried to build your project

Error: Command failed: cd /thunkable/androidBuildServer/…/thunkableCompanion/android/; ./gradlew AssembleRelease :warning: Cannot resolve the path to “@react-native-community/cli” package. :warning: Cannot resolve the path to “@react-native-community/cli” package. Failed to construct transformer: Error: Call retries were exceeded at ChildProcessWorker.initialize (/thunkable/thunkableCompanion/node_modules/jest-worker/build/workers/ChildProcessWorker.js:193:21) at ChildProcessWorker._onExit (/thunkable/thunkableCompanion/node_modules/jest-worker/build/workers/ChildProcessWorker.js:274:12) at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:375:28) at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:277:12) { type: ‘WorkerError’ } error Call retries were exceeded. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ‘:app:bundleReleaseJsAndAssets’. > Process ‘command ‘node’’ finished with non-zero exit value 1 * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 2m 51s

What’s this ?

1 Like

Why are you posting the same thing in more than one POST

2 Likes

deleted one.
I’m not thunkable and forum expert like you.
I need help, but I haven’t. I have only newest problems.
Now i can’t built my app and I don’t know what to do anymore.
Is there a real support or just wasting time on this forum ?
I paid for a member, but haven’t support. In live test my app is ok, but when I create APK the system give me ERROR and don’t send me the apk. Is it normal ? Bohhh

1 Like

The time you requested to build your APK could be a time of backup or sudden internet fluctuation or any other issue. Just wait for sometime and try again and it should be OK.

I just tested the server status and all seems to be OK.

I’m facing the same issue. i have tried to build my app for 3 times

2 Likes

first request : 10:04;
second request: 10:15;
third request: 12:15

always error. This is the last

Error: Command failed: cd /thunkable/androidBuildServer/…/thunkableCompanion/android/; ./gradlew AssembleRelease :warning: Cannot resolve the path to “@react-native-community/cli” package. :warning: Cannot resolve the path to “@react-native-community/cli” package. error node_modules/public-encrypt/node_modules/bn.js/lib/bn.js: Call retries were exceeded. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ‘:app:bundleReleaseJsAndAssets’. > Process ‘command ‘node’’ finished with non-zero exit value 1 * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 6m 27s

1 Like

You will need to wait until one from Thunkable come online.
@domhnallohanlon @jared @wei @jane @cassandra

now work, BUT there is thunkable splash screen and the alert not work with screen1 opens

1 Like

now i have rebuilt the app but it does not install. The “NOT INSTALLED” error appears on the mobile phone. it’s frustrating

Good morning. Sorry this is happening, let me try to help you here.

Sorry about that. Our live support channel is online from 9-5 EST Mon - Fri. I’m here now for you :slight_smile:

Can you (@mephjl and @abedo ) share a project URL with me? Feel free to share via DM.

I’ll look into this further on our end.

1 Like

post my project url via DM to you, thank you

Hello @mephjl

I just made this sample project and generated the APK and it worked fine with me
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/620d218825a8b1001109cbf9

Should you want to try my APK, I can send you the share link by DM.

1 Like

I just wish my APK would work, I need it for today.
is the sixth attempt I make since this morning at 10:00 AM, now it’s 06:00PM
8 hour and I can’t have my working APK

1 Like

my 6th APK work, not the alert, but I don’t want it anymore.
I deleted it in my project. but why there is thunkable splash screen ?
I can not handle it anymore

1 Like

If you are a PRO member then you need to go to project settings page and upload a project icon.

When you do this, your icon will replace the Thunkable Beaver in the startup screen.

For the Alert about the internet connection, you need to give the app just additional wait time (see my project that I shared which I used a wait block with 0.125 of a second).

The Screen Opens needs at least 1 hundredth of a second to load the alert internal component.

I’m a Starter, but I signed it today. I did not know this. Do I lose my money for this to change my plan?
Can I pay only the difference ?

1 Like

I’m not sure. I’m just a user like you. You will need to get in touch with Thunkable staff.

@jared can you comment on this?
Is the starter package allowed to add a project icon?

in my project there is the app icon

1 Like

This only means you need to upgrade to PRO. @jared @domhnallohanlon is what I’m assuming correct?

1 Like

there’s nobody here, it’s been hours since @jared said he was helping me.
they should hire you, you’re the only one who tried to help me