Some App Settings in StP Not Saving

I wasn’t sure if this was “bug worthy” on GitHub so, if it is, please let me know and I will open a bug report there.

Yesterday I went to publish an update to iOS and it told me that I needed to fill out the permissions block for location in App Settings. Odd, since none of that has changed. So, I went into the App settings and, sure enough, my information in the Location block under iOS Permissions was blank and I filled it back in. I also noticed that my AdMob IDs for both iOS and Android were blank, so I filled those in and everything published fine. I came back today to work on some maps and went to put my map API in and my Locations field and AdMob fields are blank again. It would appear these are not saving properly. Or, has something changed and I must fill these in every time I come in to make an edit to my app?

My app description, version numbers, and publishing settings stay updated and have not disappeared. It appears to be everything after the iOS version number that does not appear to stay saved.

1 Like

Check this post

https://community.thunkable.com/t/admob-settings-not-saving/1537457

1 Like

Thanks, @muneer! Looks like I’m not alone. However, this is MORE than just the AdMob settings. Absolutely NOTHING below my iOS version is saving once I close out my browser and come back.

1 Like

Just to update on this issue. I just tried something to see what would happen. I don’t even have to close my browser for the settings to be wiped out. I switched out of my project, into another project, and then came back to it in the same browsing section and all of the settings I just set (iOS permission, AdMod IDs, and Google Map APIs) were completely wiped out. So, I don’t even have to close the browser to have everything reset.

1 Like

In my case, I don’t need to switch to another project. Just hit the back button to go to the projects screen and click the same project again and all settings are wiped out.

2 Likes

I’m just trying to get all of my ideas out in one session so I don’t have to keep copying and pasting through the night.

1 Like