[Solved] Unable to open a share link

This question has been asked by many people many times and @ioannis has tried to help but every time it got fixed by itself. I get the same error people get:

The shared link is this:
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/a1209a17cc38523ae7d536dbb5b64d74
However when I click the link the link at the top address pane changes from the shared link to Thunkable as shown in the image. Please note, I had a Pro license last year and it has expired, I have just applied for new Pro license. However it is critical for me to get this fixed ASAP. I have submitted a bug report with Thunkable and the Thunkbot told me to file the issue here. So kindly help me out.

If this was a private project and shared with you after your Pro plan expired, you won’t be able to view it anymore.

Only Pro accounts and above can view private projects that are shared. I’m not sure who this project is from but you would need to ask them if they’d be willing to make the project public and then re-share the project with you.

1 Like

Thanks Matt. @ioannis got back to me and said the same thing you said. I am in the process of getting a Pro license. Thanks for the prompt response.