[Solved] Thunkable Live Error

Hello, there is a problem with Thunkable live for android where it keeps saying “Something has gone wrong. Check you blocks and reset this page.” It used to be working but now it’s like this, can you help me?

Hello there and welcome to the community!

This error happens when something is wrong with your blocks, so it would be useful if you can share the ones causing the issue (if you know which one they are).

First of all i suggest you to read here on How to ask Great Questions v2.0 - Learn About the Thunkable Community - Community.

For the troubleshooting procedure, i suggest to try your app block after block, when the error occurs it means the last block you added is where the error is.

I tried deleting all the blocks to see the problem but it keeps saying it, even if I have no blocks

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with the Thunkable Live app. As mentioned above, this is an error specific to a project where the blocks are causing the app to crash.

Could you un-install and re-install the Thunkable Live app again and then create a brand new project and let us know if you still see the error?

Thank you!

It still didn’t work

Can you share the link of the project(s) where this happens? What version of the Live app are you using?

Here’s the link:
https://x.thunkable.com/projects/6603bf1496fbfb9297049c62/c7f530c8-11f9-46d8-b657-02f7b4ce2a88/designer

I’m using the latest version of thunkable live.

The project was crashing because there was a Top Tab Navigator added into the app but it had no screens attached to it. That will crash an app very consistently. You will need to either delete it (which would make sense if you only have one screen) or move the screen into the navigator like so:
nav

Thank you so much!