[SOLVED] The mobile application is completely defaced when published on the app store

I have an app in the app store and I just published an update, this update made the visual components completely unconfigured.

In Thunkable live and android there is no problem, the problem occurs when publishing the app in appstoreconnect.

Has this happened to anyone else? I leave pictures of the problem

App in android (Correct)

App installed from testflight

@tatiang Hello, excuse me, do you know anything about it?

No, sorry.

Hello! Sorry about your issue. I don’t know why this happened but I understand your frustration. Could you please share the specific project URL with us so we can investigate it further? This way we could find the best solution for you.

[quote=“fredyfernando, post:4, topic:2294597”]
Dear, the exact same thing happens to me, I had an app on ios working fine, I made some updates and sent it to Testflight and the design of the containers is completely misconfigured, I leave an image of how it looks on android (which is how it looked previously on iOS) and capture on ios currently having issues.

link proyect; Thunkable

This is what it should look like:

Failure presented:

1 Like

@fredyfernando I found your project URL in another topic. We would look at your project and let you know

Hello, the problem no longer occurs, I have been able to publish the app without problems. Thank you very much anyway

We are so glad for you! Congratulations!

1 Like

@fredyfernando Did you simply re-publish again or did you make changes to your app before doing so?

I did nothing, I only published the app about 10 or 12 times in the app store, and today the one that I published again appeared without the problem

I am also having these problems. I sent an update to TestFlight in iOS and my component sizing is completely off.

Also, when i view it in int he thunkable live app it is also off. Everything was working fine the other day. I have not changed any sizing since.

Any ideas why?

1 Like

I think I may have found the reason.

I had my sizing settings set in the advanced settings part of the component. My simple settings were different from the advanced settings. I have changed them to match and it is changing it is looking like it should now.

1 Like

@ryan_hall_apps Glad it worked for you! We are pretty sure at this point it has something to do with using a switch component in your app. I didn’t see one in yours so I was a bit worried.

Please reach out if you are still having any issues!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.