[Solved] Need to upgrade to PRO to publish to iOS? I already have PRO

I was trying to work on some stuff tonight and, well, I can’t publish to iOS now. When I try, it tells me I need to upgrade to PRO. However, I already have a PRO subscription, active until February 2022. Is this a bug with the new release?

1 Like

It might be? Did you try signing out and back in again?

I’ll take a look on my end and report back in a minute

How many Thunkable accounts do you have?

1 Like

I just did. No change.

Just this one…

Also, from my perspective, I don’t see anything new available to me. It all looks the same. Are all of the new features live?

Thanks - have confirmed this and logged it as an issue so it will be fixed shortly. Thanks for flagging this with us.

Which features in particular were you looking forward to?

1 Like

Setting up in-app purchases was the biggest one. However, there are supposed to be different font types available for buttons and labels. I don’t see anything that allows me to change font types.

Absolutely! I’m excited for these new things! :smiley:

Aha!

These are planned updates that we’re hoping to roll out this summer but yesterday’s release was just for the new pricing plans and tiers.

Apologies for any confusion here - but both of these should be out in forthcoming updates in the coming weeks

2 Likes

I’ll keep impatiently waiting… :crazy_face:

No worries! Appreciate the clarification! I’m eager to push out my latest updates, but I am waiting for those updates before I do.

1 Like

Hey @ronnie - this has now been fixed.

Can you try again please and confirm that it is working for you again?

Thanks!

3 Likes

@domhnallohanlon, good to go! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Awesome - love to hear it!

Don’t forget to tell the world about your app over in #madewiththunkable when your app goes live!

1 Like

I already did! It was featured last week! :heart::grin:

@domhnallohanlon, I just finished a couple of hours of editing and went to publish an update before I head to bed and I can’t. This bug is back.

When I go to membership, I can verify it shows I am still PRO:

85E8D0C9-8FD2-4075-9CE9-F84CC0471D4C_4_5005_c

I can’t push anything out to TestFlight or Android, but the web app link works fine…

1 Like

On a whim, I figured I would just try to download an .apk to test out Android. Downloads for iOS and Android are telling me I need to Upgrade to PRO as well…FYI.

Has anyone else tried to publish or download iOS or Android? I have been trying since Saturday morning and it keeps telling me my account needs to be upgraded. Just wanted to see if anyone else has tried.

Hi @ronnie :wave:

Sorry you’re still experiencing this issue. Can you confirm which plan you are part of? Reading above I think you’re on Pro but I just want to double check.

@jared I am Pro until February 27, 2022, according to my account. This happened before after a Thunkable update. I’m wondering if it’s similar to back then. I see it mentions in-app purchases now, so it could be.

Edit: Here’s what I see:

1 Like

There haven’t been any major updates in over a week. That’s a strange bug you’re experiencing. I’m wondering if you’ve reached out via intercom about this yet.

In any case, let me ping @cassandra here. She should be able to help out or point you in the right direction. Give her a day or so as she’s likely busy, (as is Domhnall) but she’ll help you out!

1 Like

The new feature announcement about in-app purchases hit on Nov 18 and this was my first attempt to publish since then. I had published last weekend with no issues. Was working on some bugs with IAP and wanted to push an update on Nov 20 to test some Android results and I got the message that I need to upgrade my account.

1 Like

Yikes! :scream: perhaps this is a bit outta date.

1 Like

I tried publishing Android yesterday and was able to receive the AAB file without any issues.

1 Like