[Solved] Is there any problem with x.thunkable server?

Amazing.

And the OS?

Android verson 9

Thank you for letting me know.

i already PM you my block.

I’m not having any issues testing your app on Android 9:

Please ensure you are running version 120 of Thunkable Live which was released last night:

screen 1 preview is okay. problem is to get quiz on screen 2.

yes it is 120 in my device

There still a problem with the cloned items… to see them you need to the screen first !

Sorry sir, i didnt understand. my app is not cloned. i have made it and it worked fine last night. Can you run the second screen with clicking the first item in screen 1 {linkig with your own spreadsheet).

I’m speaking about my app not yours

Oh sorry i thought @domhnallohanlon replied me!!

1 Like

I am waiting for your reply. The screenshot you have given is okay in my end too. But in screen 2 app question is not appearing automatically (has to wait too long to get automatic data). you have my block. I am hoping a solution.

Thanks

THERE IS A REAL ISSUE ON THE APP REALLY… in the live app and even on download

Guys… The live app is broken AF. Even the new Android version malfunctions, and the existing iOS one gives the same issues. This is not good. In my case, the app runs very slowly and cloning elements with loops works only if you actually move your finger on the screen on Android. What gives Thunkable devs?

K

yes that exactly what happening to me.

THXXXX I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE with the cloned items only on click it works and then show them yesterday everything was perfect ! The problem is also in the downloaded app now !!! ON IOS

It only shows the cloned items on scroll or double tap also on the download app @domhnallohanlon

If there is also an issue with your downloaded app then this is not related to live testing.

Perhaps you have an issue with your blocks somewhere?

so where is the problem please ? https://x.thunkable.com/copy/f76fd46d64b7b01f867a7598fc98e0ec i send you the api on message ( THE API KEY I SEND IN PM IS FOR HERE )

Yesterday everything was fine @actech coded it for me !

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0AGAKXVMP7VHkXQYPctCiaISA

For me it id same case but there is no block problem.because it was tested last night. You also have my block…