[Solved] How do I proceed after a rejected app store project?

Please, Help! Do i have to do all the process again? Delete the app ID and create another one?

2 Likes

What reason did they give to you for your app being rejected? I have encountered an issue before. To get details on why your app was rejected, see the images below:

1. Navigate to Activity.

2. Navigate then to App Store Versions.

3.Click on Resolution Centre to get detailed information as to why your app was rejected.

You will find all the information on the right. As you can see I tried to upload non-iOS screen shots and they were rejected, even though I re scaled them. So you must acquire genuine iPhone and iPad screenshots for App Store.

Hopefully this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks you very much! Now if was rejected and i would have the solution… What i have to do? Delete The app ID and make another certificates, etc or change sometthing?

1 Like

Its okey if i send a photo to a friend with ipad and he makes a screenshot of that photo?

1 Like

If you don’t mind, sharing a screenshot of the reason why Apple rejected the app? If it was due to screenshots, submit your app to TestFlight (this doesn’t require screenshots), then get your friend with an iPad Pro to download the app via TestFlight and get screenshots from there. Your friend must have an iPad Pro and they will require the actual app download, via TestFlight.

1 Like

Perfect how can i actualize the version ones that i have it rejected ??

This is the text

Guideline 2.3.3 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

We noticed that your screenshots do not sufficiently reflect your app in use.

Specifically, your 6.5-inch iPhone screenshots do not display the actual app in use.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your screenshots to ensure that they accurately reflect the app in use on the supported devices. For example, a gaming app should feature screenshots that capture actual gameplay from within the app. Marketing or promotional materials that do not reflect the UI of the app are not appropriate for screenshots.

The iPhone screenshots should reflect use on iPhone devices.

The iPad screenshots should reflect use on iPad devices.

App Store screenshots should accurately communicate your app’s value and functionality. Use text and overlay images to highlight your app’s user experience, not obscure it. Make sure app UI and product images match the corresponding device type in App Store Connect. This helps users understand your app and makes for a positive App Store experience.

Resources

For resources on creating great screenshots for the App Store, you may want to review the App Store Product Pageinformation available on the Apple Developer website.

Please ensure you have made any screenshot modifications using Media Manager. You should confirm your app looks and behaves identically in all languages and on all supported devices. Learn more about uploading app previews and screenshots in App Store Connect Help.

1 Like

Okay, so it looks like your iPhone X (or any iPhone screen with the notch) appears to be the issue. Do you have a Thunkable Pro membership?

1 Like

Yes, but the ipad screens were fine???

1 Like

I would like to upload a new apk… Not that one, how can i do that? In addition to doing the screenshots

1 Like

If you are wanting to roll out a New Release, you must first publish it using the Publish feature built into the design screen on the Thunkable X website.

Both Apple and Thunkable will email you if the app was received successfully.

Note that Apple will not let you publish a new app via Thunkable if another version is currently in review

Once this goes through you will be able to select a version to release in App Store Connect.

1 Like

Okey but is the same App i fixed an issue, do i have to do the certificates again and change the Bunddle ID? Make a new APP ID, etc? or can i upload directly to that one that was rejected?

1 Like

Thunkable should cache all the previously entered information in the Publish screen on the Thunkable X website. The only thing you will have to recreate is a Unique App Password.

Bundle ID’s never change. That is specific to your app. You cannot upload an app with a different Bundle ID to your first release. (Apple is lest strict about different apps with the same Bundle ID’s whereas Google is very strict about this, but you don’t need to worry about this :slight_smile: )

Just follow the initial publication process and you should be set. Remember you must publish first with Thunkable X to let it build your app, and then it will be sent to App Store Connect where you then prepare it for listing on the App Store.

1 Like

Perfect So just i have to enter to Apple ID and create a new App and a new app pasword? And the version?? do i have to put the next or just the same?

1 Like

If this is just an “update” then you do not need to create a new app in App Store Connect. Once you created the app with Apple, the publish feature in Thunkable X acts as an update button :slight_smile: So when you go to push out new updates you will do it from there.

Of course you will need to enter more information in App Store Connect, but it is fairly straight forward. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sory i m from Argentina, my native lenguaje is Spanish, but i dint understand well…
The App was rejected, So i understand that i have to repeat the process in Thunkable of Publish it again; All the certificates are there, but the only thing that i have to change is the App Password, i have to create another one, and then? Thunkable will send the new version to App store connect? Do ihave to change the version?

1 Like

App Password is more of an Authentication Process. It’s just making sure it’s you. You don’t need to remember it. You can make a new one each time you publish your app. Just give it a name like “My App Release 1.1”.

1 Like

So the version will be the same?

1 Like

The version should auto change for you, I wouldn’t bother changing any of that if Thunkable says Version 6 or Build 3. Just leave it with what it says, as it will auto update the build for you, making everything much simpler for you :slight_smile:

The only piece of information you should really need to enter when updating an app is a new App-Specific Password.

2 Likes

Thanks you very much!!! It works! It is in process, is this normal?

1 Like

What I have to put? Yes or no?

1 Like