[Solved] How do I proceed after a rejected app store project?

Click no and if it asks about advertising in app just say you collect advertising data and create a privacy policy with Free Privacy Policy.

1 Like

How can I upload the app to Testflight???

To publish with TestFlight, click the TestFlight text at the top of your screen when inside of your app, in App Store Connect, like so:

1 Like

Thanks! And please tell meā€¦ Whats up if in the screenshots there are add banners?? Do I have to delete them? or I must show the app as with them

1 Like

That is up to you. My idea would be that if you offer a premium plan that you pay to remove ads, then show the version with no ads. But if you show ads with no way of paying to remove them, then show screenshots with ads. It is entirely up to you, I donā€™t believe this matters. No ads would look cleaner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks you very much!!

Do you know if its wrong if put iPad Pro Screen in iPad 3er generation section?

And do you know if I have to compress the photos?

or what happens if I do?

1 Like

Yes, you can select to use a newer device screenshot for older devices as the screen aspect ratio is either identical or very close, so Apple allows this :slight_smile: Just use an iPad Pro screenshot and not a regular iPad :slight_smile:

1 Like

So can i use IPad Pro Second Generation instead of third?

I believe the iPad Pro 3rd gen is required? I am not too sure but it has the rounded edge screen as far as I know and the previous generation just looked like regular iPad screen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you know an alternative? I canā€™t publish because I donā€™t know anybody who have itā€¦ My app was aprobeed in beta, I could send an invitation to someone who have it and he could send me the screenshots and the app review, Do you know anyone?

I do not know of anyone that could help you on that, sorry. You could ask in the App Testers group in community. Somebody is bound to have the devices you need. But make sure to share your app via TestFlight, and not Thunkableā€™s download link.

1 Like

I did it but nobody answered me