Show Names in Custom Data Viewer list viewer

Hi,

The custom data viewer list does not show any names. It is hard to recognise a custom data viewer which has been created.
It is also hard to delete custom dataviewers when it is unclear which is which.
I would suggest a layout like this:
It would also be nice if I can edit a Custom Data Viewer again. I haven’t found a way to do so.

Yes! That is a good feature request! Naming custom data viewer layouts would make it much easier to manage and reuse these layouts. It would also make it easier to identify the specific layout you are looking for.
Additionally, the ability to edit existing layouts and would be very helpful.

Workaround (or way of working?) is to change the default label text to something recognisable;

and name the dataviewerlayout the same

I originally requested this feature three years ago here: Custom Data Viewer Layout names should be displayed · Issue #969 · thunkable/thunkable-issues · GitHub.

It’s still needed and it doesn’t make sense to have us save a specific name and then not be able to see it when choosing a layout. If I want to make a small tweak to a layout (which is a frequent task), I have to pay attention to which layout was the last one without the tweak. Showing names would resolve this problem.