Setting a component visible = true it causes the live test crash

I’ve been working on a project and suddenly today my live testing crashes every time I set some component visible true, I try to reinstall the thunkable live testing app again and it didn’t work , I created another project from scratch and also happens the same thing I don’t know what to do now… anyone facing the same problem as me?

I’ll continue building my project without setting some components visible, I can live with that :joy:

1 Like

i have same problem . when Setting a component visible = true it causes the live test crash .

My test shows that Visible blocks are not working properly compared to the same Disabled block. That is, blocks that work perfectly with the Disabled property will not work with Visible blocks at all.

I’m having the same problem. But I’ve also noticed in the last few weeks that toggling the visible option in the design screen has been clunky … until today when it’s working perfectly! - so maybe the bug fix is causing the crashing?
Hopefully it will be fixed soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The error is triggered even when I download the app on my device for testing. So can’t test apps till this bug is fixed.

I’m thinking that caution may be needed today with this bug?! I’ve tried testing the bug on an old copy of an app - The app worked perfectly until I put the “test” component in (I added a button to make a label not-visible when clicked). It crashed and now I can’t live-test Thunkable on any of my apps either on my android or iPhone. Is it just me?! Thanks.

I have it in my app but it doesn’t crash (but my app seems to be bugged here and there as seen in other behaviours o.O)

Hi everyone, thanks for flagging this!

We are looking into this now.

2 Likes

The issue should be fixed by now. You need to move the blocks in order to see the update. Please let me know if you have more issues :slight_smile:

Best,
Wei

1 Like

That’s great - it seems to be fixed :slight_smile: And, btw, thanks for all the brilliant work you’re doing to make this possible - it’s really appreciated.

1 Like

It is fixed thank you very much ! :sunglasses: :grinning: :grin:

1 Like

Hi. I had the same problem.
They fixed it! Thank you very much!