Trying to create reusable “yes/no” group/panel within a screen for tasks that require confirmation; having trouble in this paradigm. In my thinking, re. an "on-event-click button for doing a thing, in order:
- When the button-click-event triggers,
- group/panel with the original event button disappears (visible=false),
- yes/no (with yes and no buttons) panel visible=true,
- yes or no button pressed,
- maybe set a flag (for yes),
- yes-no panel visible=false, original panel visible=true,
- …but then what? Everything fine up to this point, but then how do we then return to the initial/triggering block and process the yes/no flag set by the yes/no panel buttons? What’s the “right” way to do this in Thunkable?
If I’ve got 5 different operations that require user confirmation, I just want to reuse a single feature to get it.