Sending Text Notification to Multiple People

Is it possible to send text message to multiple people using phone numbers pulled from a google sheet?

Have a look at the Share component. I imagine that you would read the telephone numbers into a variable and then use the Text component and include the variable.

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. I was just wondering if you can send a text to many people at the same time.

As far as I know you would have to iterate through the file.

How exactly are you supposed to do this. Can you show me an example with a blank spreadsheet with random numbers as a sample?

I tried this code out but it just replies at null

Can you show your blocks and spreadsheet?

In your second last block change “property name” to “Number”.

I think i used a similar method to send SMS in bulk using Twilio, i remember it being very easy to set up but unfortunatly that’s everything i recall as really was ages ago.

Hope it helps

Ok thank you that worked but now can i just use the same textbox method to call these numbers?

Could you please post the code for that project here? Also I was wondering on how to insert Twilio into my project. Could you please help with that?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.