Creating a new chatting sosapp

hi everybody, I am kind of new to thunkable and I’m really struggling right now with creating this new App: the purpose of the app is to store some emergency contacts, so that as the user clicks a specific button the app itself records a short video of five seconds and sends it to ALL the stored contacts. The app is now able to save new contacts and contact them singularly but it seems impossible to send the same text at once to all of them. Please I really need your help,
here are the photos and the link to my project
https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/65eddcf9c730c78c6730225c

Hi,

I don’t think that you should use Call to Phone Number, and Send Message or Email Block, as they Just navigate to Phone or Emailing or messaging app from where you have to send each, Instead Build it like All of your Contacts should have First Downloaded the App, then User can add up to their Contact by Using some kind of Verification numbers, Just like this you can add up their Phone and Email id too,
You have to Use the Onesignal Notification System in it as ti capable of Send Direct Push Notifications, SMS, and Emails to Multiple Devices and numbers at the Same Time.
You can view One Signal Docs with thunkable.
When the Emergency Button is Clicked, the App will automatically send SOS SMS, PUSH, AND EMAILS to Contacts.

Thanks

thanks for your answer, the only problems that push notifications and One signals are only for pro thunkable’s account and I only have the standard app…
Don’t you know any other idea to help me?

1 Like

Sorry, but one signal was the best way to send multiple notifications at same time,
You must browse on rapid api website for sms apis, you can create an app script program to send emails to multiple users at same time, and then use it through api.